* From: “Rakesh Pandit”
* To: “Development discussions related to Fedora”
* Subject: proposal for fedora11 feature ReviewOMatic
* Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:22:59 +0530
I am going to propose review-o-matic as fedora 11 infrastructure feature.
* Home Page https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/wiki
* Browse Source Code https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/browser
* Mailing List https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/review-o-matic
Snippet from proposal:
Benefit to Fedora
* Automatically building srpms once they are submitted for package
review and responding depending upon the result of build.
* Running rpmlint and other automated guideline checks provided by
review-o-matic and providing a report.
* Periodically checking already existing packages in repository
for their consistency with guidelines and proving reports to
maintainers. There by doing a periodic maintenance for ever increasing
I request everyone to check the project and read proposal.
Comments, suggestions, improvements are all welcome ?